Readiness and Emergency Management for Schools Technical Assistance Center (REMS TA Center) will be hosting 2 preparedness Twitter chats featuring stories, lessons learned, and key resources from states, localities, and additional Federal partners.
The 2017 topics include:
- July 27: Engaging Family and Community in Back to School Preparedness
- August 31: National Preparedness Month Preview
Here is how you can participate:
- Follow @remstacenter on Twitter. They will start posting chat questions at 3:00 p.m. ET on each of the dates listed above.
- Tweet your responses to questions live on Twitter using the 140-character count format.
- Share information about the #PrepareAthonForSchools Twitter chats with your followers in advance. REMS TA Center suggests using the following tweet: Join @remstacenter for monthly #PrepareAthonForSchools chat series through August to discuss #emergencypreparedness .
- If you cannot participate live, read and contribute anytime on Twitter by searching #PrepareAthonForSchools.
Both July and August Twitter chats will be held from 3p to 4p EDT and share this post with others to help spread the word.