As we wrote several weeks ago, Fedhealth Services Corp is printing 20,000+ custom preparedness and first aid manuals (with some ads) for the U.S. First Responders Association that will be distributed to Dallas/Fort Worth communities this summer.
The goal of the project is to educate the public, help lessen the burden on responders, and save people money on everyday items and services with proceeds benefiting USFRA.
Plus people, ad agencies, nonprofits or groups like Volunteer Fire Depts, CERTs, VOADs and others can earn money for helping spread the word.
Download our FSC ad media kit and share it with business contacts you have in the D/FW area — or any companies or partners who’d like to market to those communities and support first responders & military — and have businesses contact us.
Basically we are…
- Offering limited # of ads and prices start as low as 2.5 cents per book ($500 total) or less;
- Books will be divided up and delivered free to all advertisers;
- FSC will print a few thousand extra books for first responder families;
- Advertisers get additional benefits (e.g. on USFRA’s Partners page, use USFRA seal, etc.);
- Payment plans now available with 25% down to lock in ads + several discount options;
- No need to sell or close anyone ~ FSC will work with contacts to negotiate deals, placement, etc.
Again, FSC does all the work and donates 20% of their ad purchases back as directed. And referrals are paid on-going so if businesses do ads in future printings, you’ll receive 20% each time. (see pg 9 of kit).
Interested in 20% referral commissions/donations?
Visit www.fedhealthsc.com/usfra.html then download & share our 9-pg ad media kit with your business contacts and have them mention your name or group on form or when they call.
And realize this is the inaugural print and we plan to spread this to communities across the country and do reprints annually or as requested going forward.
Call 903-343-5191 with any questions or needs and let’s collaborate to benefit you, the D/FW area (and beyond), the U.S. First Responders Association, and our nation’s heroes.