Fedhealth Services Corp is printing 20,000+ preparedness and first aid manuals (with some ads) for the U.S. First Responders Association that will be distributed to Dallas/Fort Worth communities in 2020.
The goal of the project is to educate the public, help lessen the burden on responders, and save people money on everyday items and services with proceeds benefiting USFRA.
Plus people, ad agencies, nonprofits or groups like Volunteer Fire Depts, CERTs, VOADs and others can earn money for helping spread the word.
Basically we are…
- Offering limited # of ads and prices start as low as 1.25 cents per book after 20% off inaugural rates so only $250 total or less;
- Books will be divided up and delivered free to all advertisers;
- FSC will print a few thousand extra books for first responder families;
- Advertisers get additional benefits (e.g. on USFRA’s Partners page, use USFRA seal, etc.);
- Advertisers and sponsors are included in drawing for prizes fall 2019;
- Payment plans now available with 25% down to lock in ads + several discount options;
- No need to sell or close anyone ~ FSC will work with contacts to negotiate deals, placement, etc.
Again, FSC does all the work and donates a portion of their ad purchases back as directed. And referrals are paid on-going so if businesses do ads in future printings, you’ll receive 20% each time.
Interested in referral commissions/donations?
Share ideas with business contacts and have them mention your name or group on form or when they call.
And realize this is the inaugural print and we plan to spread this to communities across the country and do reprints annually or as requested going forward.
Call 520-907-2153 with any questions and visit http://www.fedhealth.net then let’s collaborate to benefit you, the U.S. First Responders Association, and our nation’s heroes.