We shared a similar post about this free option last month but tweaked things so groups and businesses can now share their custom ebook with members, staff and fans on their sites — rather than using a landing page on our site!
For over 2 decades Fedhealth has sold hundreds of thousands of our preparedness and first aid paperbacks and PDF ebooks personalized in bulk for clients’ staff, volunteers, members, customers and communities.
We also have many groups, schools and others use our funding ideas to help support their efforts while educating the public.
Now organizations, businesses, social media influencers, and others with a large member, volunteer, customer and fan base can request a custom ebook designed for free to raise funds for themselves (or charity) and help people get prepared for many types of emergencies and disasters.
- help design a customized ebook for free with your own custom cover (and title) + e-pages in front with any information, special messages, links, videos, AR/QR codes and more you’d like included for your members, fans and others.
- provide you a special shopping cart link you can program on your site(s) to offer your custom 280+ page PDF ebook for $5 each (~70% off $14.99 list), and we’ll donate 30% back to you or a charity of your choice (or can adjust price to give up to 30% discount to your people, or split the 30% as a discount to them and a donation to you or a charity/foundation, etc.)
- insert ads or sponsorship data from your partners — and you keep ad/sponsor $$$ for yourself or your foundation/charity since we’ll include that data for free.
- design and give you a 60+ page PDF portion of your custom ebook so you can offer it as a preview or teaser, and can do a custom landing page for free (if needed) with your logos, marketing data, links to your sites and more.
- Learn more and see some samples on fedhealth.net.
We also pay 15% and 30% referrals on any bulk paperback and bulk ebook orders since we always ask how people heard about us.
And proceeds of everything we do benefits the U.S. First Responders Association. (Also, if your company or group is interested in co-branding your custom ebook and campaign with USFRA, please let us know!)
See some samples and more on fedhealth.net or call 520.907.2153 to discuss any ideas that help you, your base and North America.