The coronavirus outbreak has financially impacted first responders and volunteers across the country very hard – especially volunteer fire departments since a chunk of annual budgets come from community fundraisers like raffles, dinners, street fairs and other public functions.
Fedhealth has an easy way to help complement fundraising efforts for volunteers (VFDs, CERTs, K9 teams, etc.), nonprofits, schools and others (including individuals) just by spreading the word about our customizable preparedness and first aid book and PDF ebook.
Volunteers and others can…
- Earn 15% on referred bulk book and ebook orders!
- Raise funds without taking orders, collecting money, etc.;
- Just refer agencies, businesses and groups to www.fedhealth.net or ph# 520.907.2153;
- Fedhealth does ALL the work including providing and helping referrals with free customization then sends referral $$ once order is paid in full!
For example, say a Volunteer Fire Dept or CERT refers a county Health Dept or Emergency Management Agency…
- County calls Fedhealth direct and orders 5,000 books customized with local plans, COVID-19 messaging, floodplain data, etc.
- Cost for custom books: $ 22,500 (5,000 x $4.50 / book + free customization)
- Total amount earned (15%) for Referral: $ 3,375
And, if agencies or groups cannot take cash donations, Fedhealth can purchase needed equipment or supplies or provide that value in books or ebooks that can be used however you wish.
Learn more, download a free ebook, and find some handouts to share with others at www.fedhealth.net/funding-ideas.html … or call 520-907-2153 so we can help fund and support YOUR organization and help our nation get better prepared for emergencies and disasters.
Proceeds benefit the U.S. First Responders Association